Covid-Testing Waste, Hampshire
Did you know: 1 in 3 people have coronavirus without displaying symptoms.
As we ease out of Covid-19 lockdown restrictions this summer, businesses will once again open their doors to customers. The increase in human contact makes regular coronavirus testing essential, especially for employees transitioning back into the workplace. To give staff peace of mind the government have introduced new Covid-19 rapid lateral flow tests; free tests that provide results within thirty minutes for asymptomatic individuals. The tests will be free until the end of June, helping businesses remain operational by preventing the transmission of coronavirus.
The rapid lateral flow tests for Covid-19 are available to all businesses, including those with less than fifty employees. To be eligible for the tests you must:
· register by 31st March 2021;
· have a business registered in England;
· have employees that do not work from home; and
· use the Covid-19 tests in the workplace.
To discover how your business can plan and deliver testing please read these government guidelines.
To help you manage the inevitable influx of covid-testing waste, Conserve Hygiene Solutions can help you by offering:
· A short-term contract to meet your short-term needs.
· Disposal service visits that are scheduled for a time to suit you.
· Peace of mind that your waste is dealt with safely and according to regulations
· Waste transfer notes to keep you compliant.
If you require any further information, or would like to find out more; please contact us on: 0800 774 7913 and speak to Sharon Cullinane or Rachel Hanbury.